Dynaflow Parts for Sale
Parts to be shipped from Belleville, MI AFTER received from supplier(s) (which can take a week or more)
I will combine shipping if you order more than one item.
Currently shipments can take MUCH longer than normal due to delays within the shipping carriers networks.
I can get 100's of additional parts for these transmissions that I don't yet have listed. E-mail me with a list of other parts you may need for these. If I have them (or can get them) I will list them for you.
Click on category below to jump to that section of this pageRebuild Kits
Other Hard Parts
(1) Master Rebuild Kit includes: gaskets, o'rings, lip seals, sealing rings (rotating ones only), metal clad seals, steel (unlined) clutches, and friction (lined) clutches. (does NOT include retainer) (I will need to know if torque converter has an o'ring or a gasket between the halves AND if it is 12-3/4" or 13-1/2" diameter at the gasket/o'ring surface on 1948-55 units only)
(2) This is an R&R part, which means that a band core must be shipped to and received by me before I can ship your band to you, due to extreme shortage of good cores. My address is: Charlie Tranny, 1043 Savage Rd., Belleville, MI 48111. Broken bands do not receive a core credit.
(3) This is the bolt and nut that fastens the two halves of the take-apart style torque converter together. In order to insure I get you the correct bolts, I need to know the year of the transmission, the length of the bolt (from the bottom of the head to the end of the threads), AND the number of bolts yours uses, AND if it uses bolts AND nuts or just bolts.
(4) Kit is for bolt together torque converter. Parts included in Converter Rebuild Kit: (2nd turbine washer (Ref GM# 1166114); .060" thick 1st to 2nd turbine washer (Ref GM# 1166113); .070" thick 1st to 2nd turbine washer (Ref GM# 1166112); 2nd turbine washer (Ref GM# 1166059); Converter Sun Gear Front washer (Ref GM# 1170316); Outer stator hub washer (Ref GM# 1171017) (Includes 3 that are required); one way clutch Clutch (Ref GM# 1195037) (Includes 2 that are required) (These part numbers are for reference only. The part numbers for your application MAY be different, but the correct ones will be supplied. ALSO, some applications use one sprag and one roller clutch and you will supplied the correct combination). The 1st turbine & pump plate washer (Ref GM# 1195263) is no longer available and will NOT be supplied. You MUST E-mail me the year of your transmission.
(6) Requires two per converter. There are two different versions for 1956-63. One is "copperized" and one is not. They are interchangeable and you may get either one depending on availability. You MAY even get one of each. For 1955 there is a kit that allows you to upgrade to the improved 1956-63 design. If you have a 1955 E-mail me to check on availability of this kit.
(8) It is HIGHLY advisable to replaced the retainer on transmissions that use one (1948-55).
(9) Must be welded to converter shell and must have ID machined out to dimension of original hub AFTER being welded on. (It is HIGHLY advised this be done by professional torque converter rebuild facility)
(10) These are custom machined to order. It can take 2-3 weeks for me to receive the part. You MUST E-mail me the number of teeth that your Driven Speedometer Gear has so that I send you the correct one.(13)
(14) Due to extreme shortage of good cores, this is an R&R part. That means that a core must be shipped to and received by me before I can ship your part to you . No core value for broken or otherwise unrebuildable parts. My address is: Charlie Tranny, 1043 Savage Rd., Belleville, MI 48111
(15) Overhaul Kit includes: gaskets, o'rings, lip seals, sealing rings
(rotating ones only), and metal clad seals (but no clutch plates).
CopyrightĐ 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 Charlie Tranny